HoloRam® Cerevitan provides information that activates the natural processes of prevention and control of neurodegenerative disorders.
It provides the required information for the activation of the energy physiology which maintains the proper functions of adaptive intelligence, especially including memory and learning.
The components of HoloRam® Cerevitan have been carefully selected due to their synergic effects on the energy neurovascular regulation. This is of vital importance for the prevention of behavioral and cognitive disorders, common in the elderly. Each of these adaptogens has a systematic action that involves the harmonic regulation of essential functions for maintaining the attentiveness, memory, learning and adaptation to their environment. All of this can be achieved thanks not only to the synergy of all the components of HoloRam® Cerevitan but also due to the particular effect of each one of them.
Their action mechanism is based on the processes that enforce the normal neuronal function, including stress adaptation, central nervous system irrigation and controls of the inflammatory, autoimmune and oxidative metabolism processes that can affect the normal functions of the nervous system. It favors the restoration of the cellular membranes physiology of the neuronal groups and their lipoprotein substrate, essential for the transfer of information at the central level.
It contains a soy-based product. It contains Phenylalanine.
Dietary supplements must not be used as substitutes of a varied and balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance. Keep out of children’s reach.
HoloRam® Cerevitan uses the synergy action over the central nervous system thanks to the more complex and recognized natural adaptogens.
For a better understanding, we have grouped their components into seven categories:
- Group I. Main adaptogens: Ashwagandha dried extract (Withania somnifera, root, 1.5% withanolides) 30 mg, Ginseng dried extract (Panax ginseng, root >15% ginseno-sides) 70 mg, Mangosteen dried extract (Garcinia mangostana, fruit, >20% mangostin) 32 mg, Triphala dried extract (Emblica officinalis, Terminalia chebula and Terminalia bellirica fruits, 30% tannins) 30 mg. These are highly recognized adaptogens. Its synergy produces a potent and revitalizing central systemic effect, thanks to their activity as antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and blood purifier.
- Group II. Adaptogens with nutritional value: Maca dried extract (Lepedium meyenii Walp, root, ratio 4:1), 50 mg, Reishi dried extract (Ganoderma lucidum, fruiting body, >20% polysaccharides) 8 mg. They provide micronutrients which induce and catalyze the metabolic balance required by the normal functions of the central nervous system.
- Group III. Phytonutrients that promote the restoring of the irrigation in the central nervous system: Turmeric dried extract (Curcuma longa, rhizome, >95% curcumine) 35 mg, powdered Hawthorn (Crataegus oxyacantha, leaves and flowers, >1.5% flavonoid expressed as Hiperoxide) 25 mg; Ginkgo dried extract (Ginkgo biloba, leaves, 24% ginkgo-flavones) 70 mg; Olive dried extract (Olea europaea, leaves, 20% oleuropein.) 12 mg.
- Group IV. Minerals and trace elements: Tricalcium phosphate (38.76% Calcium, 19.97% Phosphorus) 4 mg; Magnesium malate (>20% magnesium) 4 mg; Zinc gluconate (14.34% zinc) 4 mg; Copper gluconate (13.88% copper) 1.5 mg; Manganese gluconate (11.42% manganese) 0.5 mg. They act as cofactors required for the synthesis and enzymatic activity essential for the metabolism and irrigation of the central nervous system.
- Group V. Amino acids: L-Arginine 8 mg, L-Aspartic Acid 8 mg, L-Phenylalanine 8 mg, L-Glutamic Acid 8 mg, Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) 12 mg, L-Citrulline-DL-Malate 8 mg, Acetyl-l-carnitine 2 mg. They act as the precursor group of the main brain neurotransmitters and as the required amino acids for the central micro-perfusion, the urea metabolism and as inhibitors of the accumulation of the ammonium, toxic for the brain tissue. They also favor the mitochondrial metabolism, required for the energy production and essential for the neuronal activity.
- Group VI. Antioxidant: Coenzyme Q10 12 mg, Superoxide dismutase (SOD >50U/g) 6 mg. They combat oxidative stress, triggered by the toxic free radicals, recognized nowadays as the common denominator of all the neurodegenerative processes. To add to this effect we must consider the antioxidant value of the adaptogens contained in the HoloRam® Cerevitan, especially Turmeric and Mangosteen.
- Group VII. Phospholipids and Vitamins: Pyridoxal 5’-phosphate (Vitamin B6, 63,82% pyridoxine) 1.1 mg; Folic acid (pteroylmonoglutamic acid) 0,1 μg; NADH 4,63 μg; AMP Adenosine 5'-monophosphate (AMP) 2 mg; Soy lecithin (Glycine soja >20% phosphatidylserine, >5% phosphatidylinositol, >4% phosphatidylethanolamine, >3% phosphatidylcholine) 24 mg.
Take 1 capsule twice a day, ideally before breakfast and lunch, or according to a specialist´s advice.
Central Nervous System
60 capsules of 580 mg.
Coenzyme Q10, Copper Gluconate, Folic acid, Ginkgo Biloba, Ginseng, L-arginine, Manganese Gluconate, Mangosteen, Olive, Reishi, Soy, Turmeric, Vitamin B6, White hawthorn, Zinc gluconate