It may be useful as reinforcement in hyperactivity and attention deficit syndromes.
Thanks to its carefully selected and dosed group of ingredients, HoloRam® Serenat can facilitate the bio regulatory processes of integration of the central information, which affect the mechanisms of attention and modulation of the behavior.
Due to the careful selection and activation of its ingredients, the HoloRam® Serenat produces a synergistic action, facilitating the bio-regulation processes involved in attention, learning and behavior control.
It contains Soy-based products. It contains L-Phenylalanine.
Dietary supplements must not be used as substitutes of a varied and balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance. Keep out of children’s reach.
For a better understanding, we have grouped their components into five categories:
- Group I. Phytonutrients: dosed to assist in the bio-regulatory processes of metabolism at the central nervous system level. It contains: Maca dried extract (Lepedium meyenni Walp, tuber, ratio 4:1), 22.5 mg; Triphala dried extract (Emblica officinalis, Terminalia chebula y Terminalia bellirica, fruits, >30% tannins), 15 mg; Thyme dried extract (Thymus vulgaris, leaves and flowers, 0.2% thymol), 11 mg; Turmeric dried extract (Curcuma longa, rhizome, 95% curcumin), 11 mg.
- Group II. Amino Acids: essential for microcirculation, energy activation and synthesis of neurotransmitters at the brain level. L-Serine, 20 mg; L-Glutamine, 50 mg; L-Arginine base, 30 mg; Glycine, 30 mg; L-Tryptophan, 25 mg; Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), 25 mg; L-Aspartic acid, 25 mg; L-Phenylalanine, 20 mg; L-Tyrosine, 20 mg.
- Group III. Essential nutrients of the cell membranes: phosphatidylserine 20% (soy glycine, valuation: >20% phosphatidylserine, >5% phosphatidylinositol, >4% phosphatidylethanolamine, >3% phosphatidylcholine), 25 mg; powder Soy lecithin (soy glycine, valuation: phosphatidylcholine 18-25%, phosphatidylethanolamine 10-16%, phosphatidylinositol 14-19%), 25 mg.
- Group IV. Antioxidants and high energy molecules: they facilitate the processes of production and cellular transfer of energy and prevent oxidative damage. It contains: Coenzyme Q10, 10 mg; SOD (Superoxide dismutase), 10 mg; Adenosine 5'-triphosphate disodium (ATP), 1.5 mg; Adenosine 5'-monophosphate (AMP), 1.5 mg; Adenosine-5'-diphosphate disodium (ADP) 0.15 mg; disodium NADH (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) 0.4 mg.
- Group V. Vitamins and minerals: critical importance in the regulation of core functions. It contains: Magnesium malate (>20% magnesium), 30 mg; Zinc gluconate (14.35%, zinc), 20 mg; Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal 5'-phosphate, 63.82% pyridoxine), 1 mg.
Take 2 capsules a day, one in the morning and another in the lunch time, or according to a specialist's advice.
60 capsules of 600 mg.
Coenzyme Q10, Glutamine, Magnesium, Soy, Thyme, Turmeric, Vitamin B6, Zinc gluconate