HoloRam® Radi helps to protect the body from the harmful energy effects of a wide range of radiations. Its energetically activated components have been balanced to favor the activation of the natural protection systems from the harmful effects of radiations of different frequencies.
It helps to protect the body from the negative energy effects of the electromagnetic spectrum in its entire band, from radio frequencies and microwaves, to telluric and ionizing radiation to what we call 'human radiation', especially linked to emotional overloads that affect our systems of adaptation.
HoloRam® Radi promotes:
- The activation of the harmonic resonance of the biofield itself, which improves the body's ability to adapt to exogenous energy surcharges.
- The regeneration by bio-resonance of the bio-plasm field, thus preventing that leaks, weakening and congestion of the energy network increase individual susceptibility to pathogenic radiation.
- The mechanisms of adaptation to the physical and psychic stress which increase the sensibility to the pathogenic radiations.
It contains fish-based products. It contains Green tea. It contains L-Phenylalanine.
Dietary supplements must not be used as substitutes of a varied and balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance. Keep out of children’s reach. Consult your specialist if taking anticoagulants simultaneously.
For a better understanding, we have grouped their components into five categories:
- Group I. Substrate carrier of protective information of the cellular matrix: Fish hydrolyzed Collagen (PeptanTM F 5000 HD) 20 mg, Sodium hyaluronate 4 mg.
- Group II. Phytotherapeutics that provide the body with the adaptive information of plants when in extreme environmental conditions, including radiation: Maca nebulized extract 4:1 (Lepidium meyenii Walp., root) 90 mg, Horsetail nebulized dried extract (Equisetum arvense L., above ground parts, 10% silica) 64 mg, Yarrow (Achillea millefolium L., flowers, >0.02% chamazulene) 64 mg, Aloe vera dried extract (Aloe vera (L.) Burm. F. leaf pulp) 32 mg, Green tea nebulized extract (Thea sinensis (L.) Kuntze, leaf, >20% total polyphenols) 26 mg, Chlorella powdered algae (Chlorella Beijerinck, entire alga, 2,0–2,4 CGF or growth factor of chlorella) 14 mg, Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba L.) 8 mg, Ginkgo nebulised extract (Ginkgo biloba L., leaves, 24% ginkgoflavones) 4 mg, Celandine powder (Chelidonium majus L., above ground parts, >0.6% total alkaloids expressed as chelidonine) 16 mg.
- Group III. Modulators of the systems of oxide-reduction and protection from the effects of the free radicals: Resveratrol (Polygonum cuspidatum Siebold et Zucc. root, >98%) 5 mg, reduced L-Glutathione 4 mg, Coenzyme Q10 2 mg.
- Group IV. Conjugated ring amino acids and branched amino acids as infrastructure for the protection of the effects of radiation: L-Methionine 14 mg, L-Tyrosine 7 mg, Isolecuine 7 mg, L-Phenylalanine 3,5 mg, Valine 3,5 mg.
-n Group V: Vitamins and minerals that strengthen the anchoring of the energy to the biofield: Zinc gluconate (14.35% zinc) 5 mg, Copper gluconate (14.44% copper) 0.5 mg;, Silicon dioxide 0.3 mg, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 0.1 mg, Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride) 0,08 mg, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 0.15 μg.
Take once or twice a day or according to a specialist’s advice, at night, before going to bed.
60 capsules of 500 mg.
Aloe vera, Celandine, Chlorella, Coenzyme Q10, Collagen, Copper Gluconate, Ginkgo Biloba, Green tea, Horse tail, Resveratrol, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Yarrow, Zinc gluconate