For a better understanding, we have grouped their components into five categories:
- Group I. Phyotherapeutics: Its combination and precise dosage provide the indispensable information to the nutritional balance of the cells of the retina. They are bio-regulators of the natural processes that maintain the microcirculation balance, the integrity of the vascular endothelium and the immunity necessary for the preservation of the visual function: Rose Hip dried extract (Rosa canina, fruit, 0.2% ascorbic acid) 30 mg; Bilberry dried extract (Vaccinium myrtillus, fruit, >25% anthocyanosides), 15 mg; Ginkgo dried extract (Ginkgo biloba, leaf, 24% ginkgoflavonoids), 9 mg.; Milk thistle dried extract (Silybum marianum, seed, 80% silimarin), 20 mg; Dandelion dried extract (Taracaxum officinale, root, >2% inulin) 20 mg. These two ingredients tone the liver function that is essential for the energy balance of the retina. In addition, by the contribution of vitamin A they improve the quality of vision and prevent night blindness. Alkekengi (Physalis alkekengi, fruit, ratio 4:1), 20 mg. Due to its content in Zeaxanthin and Luteolin, they provide the necessary information for the prevention of macular degeneration and consequent loss of vision. Its activity is enhanced by the Lutein contained in the HoloRam® Vision. Contribution of the information that stimulates the body's own anti-inflammatory and antiplatelet processes. Willow dried extract (Salix alba, bark, 15% salicin), 6 mg.
- Group II. Vitamins: with micro nutritional effect protective of the ocular tissues, they prevent the loss of vision. It contains: Beta carotene 10% 24 mg; Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate 50% Vitamin E, 500-600 I.U/g), 15 mg; Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), 1 mg.
- Group III. Minerals: they participate in the processes that regulate the effects triggered by stress, oxidation and cellular damage. It contains: Magnesium malate (>20% magnesium) 40 mg, Zinc gluconate (14.35% zinc), 30 mg; Selenium yeast (1000 ppm selenium), 30 mg.
- Group IV. Antioxidants: they prevent cell membranes damage caused by free radicals. It contains: Quercetin (Sophora japonica, bud) 25 mg; Mangosteen dried extract (Garcinia mangostana, fruit, 20% mangostin), 18 mg.
- Group V. Amino acids and micronutrients: Lutein 10% (Calendula officinalis, seeds, >10% lutein), 60 mg; L-Aspartic acid, 50 mg; citrus bioflavonoids (>50% total flavonoids) 25 mg. Lutein is a carotenoid pigment with protective effect on macular degeneration, thus preventing the loss of visual acuity.
Instructions/mode of use
Take 2 capsules a day, one in the morning and another in the evening or according to a specialist’s advice.
Contributes to the activation of the vision regulatory systems and provides the essential micronutrients for a good ocular health.
HoloRam® Vision promotes the regulation of the blood flow and the micro nutrition of the delicate eye structures, with emphasis on the retina and the photoreceptors involved in the catchment of the light. It contributes to the prevention of the damage that oxidative stress causes in the organ of the vision.
HoloRam® Vision is the bio-regulator that provides the indispensable information for a healthy vision. It provides a synergistic combination of phytotherapeutics, micronutrients and antioxidants, essential for the preservation of the delicate functions of ocular structures, with emphasis on the activation of the microcirculation and the function of the photoreceptor cells of the retina. While promoting the perfusion and adequate oxygenation of the ocular tissues, it activates the mechanisms of protection of the vascular endothelium, which contributes in the prevention of loss of vision caused by macular degeneration.
Dietary supplements must not be used as substitutes of a varied and balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance. Keep out of children’s reach. Consult your doctor if taking anticoagulants.