HoloRam® Sindromet is a bioregulator to prevent or normalize imbalances in the metabolism of lipids and carbohydrates associated with increased cholesterol, triglycerides and glycemia.
It contributes to the normalization of cholesterol, triglyceride and glycemic levels, as well as helping to prevent chronic inflammatory and degenerative processes. This hypoglycemic, hypocholesterolemic and antioxidant action can prevent and facilitate the mobilization of visceral and vascular fat deposits, in addition to contributing to the control of oxidative and inflammatory processes, which helps protect the cardiovascular and neurovascular systems.
HoloRam® Sindromet intervenes at key points of the physiological and metabolic regulation of lipids and carbohydrates as well as energy generation.
HoloRam® Sindromet is a dietary supplement as a coadjuvant in the global bioregulation of metabolic syndrome, which includes diabetes, obesity, hypertension, impaired cholesterol and triglyceride metabolism and insulin resistance.
It contributes to the normalization of glycemia, due to an improvement in insulin resistance, the regularization of cholesterol and triglyceride levels, the improvement in energy production and the protection of the cardiovascular system. The synergy of the activation of berberine, policosanol, astaxanthin and resveratrol produces a systemic action that makes HoloRam® Sindromet a one of a kind food supplement. These metabolic restoration functions, as well as their antioxidant properties produce hypoglycemic, hypocholesterolemic and fat reduction effects useful in type II diabetes, obesity, dyslipidemia and atherogenesis.
• Lipid metabolism: It contributes to a decrease in the levels of bad cholesterol and an increase in HDL cholesterol or good cholesterol, and promotes a reduction in triglycerides. Berberine, policosanol and probiotics act at this level: Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium animalis lactis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus plantarum and Lactobacillus gasseri.
• Carbohydrate metabolism: It contributes to the control of insulin resistance and the regulation of blood glucose levels due to berberine, resveratrol and vitamin D3.
• Liver: It acts as a hepatoprotective and activator of lipid metabolism due to berberine and methionine.
• Cardiovascular level: It impedes lipid deposits in arteries and viscera due to the synergy of berberine and vitamin D3.
• Cardioprotective effect: Activation of the energy reserve in the heart muscle due to the effect of coenzyme Q10, magnesium malate and citrulline malate.
• Energy level and energy transfer activation: The combination of coenzyme Q10, citrulline malate, NADH and AMP promote electronic transport, energy production and mitochondrial metabolism.
• Systemic level: Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effect from the combination of astaxanthin, resveratrol, coenzyme Q10, NADH and berberine.
Food supplement based on plants, amino acids, probiotics, antioxidants, policosanol, vitamin D3 and nucleotides. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Do not exceed the daily dose expressly recommended. Keep out of the reach of small children. Not to be taken by children or pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Composition per capsule:
• Group I. Adaptogens for bioregulation of metabolic syndrome: synergy between berberine and policosanol: berberine dry extract (Berberis aristata DC, Bark, 97% berberine), 200 mg; policosanol, 5 mg.
• Group II. Antioxidants: Synergy between astaxanthin and resveratrol. Resveratrol (Polygonum cuspidatum root, > 98%), 50 mg; astaxanthin powder (Haematococcus pluvialis, algae, 5% astaxanthin), 20 mg.
• Group III. Immunoregulation and systemic metabolic effect: Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol, 100,000 IU/g), 1.25 µg.
• Group IV. Components with effect on mitochondrial energy production: L-citrulline-DL-malate, 60 mg; magnesium malate (20% magnesium), 50 mg; coenzyme Q10, 10 m; adenosine 5’-monophosphate (AMP), 0.1 mg; nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, disodium salt (NADH), 0.1 mg.
• Group V. Amino acids with hepatoprotective effect: L-methionine, 40 mg.
• Group VI. Probiotics.Synergistic effect on metabolic syndrome: mixture of probiotics: Bifidobacterium animalis spp lactis LMG 18314, Lactobacillus plantarum LMG 26367, Bifidobacterium longum LMG, Lactobacillus acidophilus LMG 8151, Lactobacillus reuteri LMG 9213, Lactobacillus gasseri LMG 26661, 100 mg.
Instructions/mode of use
Take 2 capsules a day, or as directed by a specialist.