HoloRam® Mitocondria is a bioregulator that contributes to the control of oxidative stress at the mitochondrial level and promotes the generation of new mitochondria within aging cells (mitochondrial biogenesis).
These properties improve and intensify the generation of cellular energy from the mitochondria, which is the structure responsible for much of biological energy production.
HoloRam® Mitocondria contributes to the protection and activation of the endogenous mechanisms of generation, storage and distribution of cellular energy, based on the most important structure of energy generation: the mitochondria.
HoloRam® Mitocondria can reinforce the primary processes in the biology of energy production and offers an ideal option to help restore aerobic metabolism, whose alteration is a common feature in chronic diseases, characterized by inflammation, oxidative stress, acidosis and energy depletion associated with mitochondrial damage.
Contains soy from brewer's yeast enriched with CoQ10 and phosphatidylserine.
Food supplement based on thistle arrow, acetyl L-carnitine, pau d´arco, CoQ10, phosphatidylserine, vitamins, lipoic acid, PQQ and nucleotides. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the daily dose expressly recommended. Keep out of the reach of small children. This food supplement should be consumed only by adults, excluding pregnant and lactating women. To use the product, you should ask for medical advice. In rare cases, lipoic acid can cause hypoglycemia.
Composition per capsule:
Its components have been specifically selected, dosed and activated to produce a synergistic action between the increase in mitochondrial biogenesis and the protection and activation of the functions of production, storage and transfer of biological energy at the mitochondrial level. For better understanding, the components are classified as follows:
• Group I. Substances promoting the protection and repair of mitochondria and mitochondrial biogenesis: Pau d´arco (due to its beta-lapachone content), 70 mg; king trumpet mushroom Pleorutus eryngii (due to its ergothioneine content), 70 mg; Pyrroloquinoline quinone (PQQ), 8 mg.
• Group II. Energy production activating components. Essential for the energy production cycle and the electron transport chain in the mitochondria: NADH, 0.3 mg; coenzyme Q10 assimilated to yeasts, 60 mg; ADP, 0.01 mg; ATP, 0.1 mg; thiamine, 30 mg; niacin, 40 mg; pyridoxine, 15 mg.
• Group III. Antioxidants: R-lipoic acid, 10 mg. NADH Coenzyme Q10.
• Group IV. Amino acids: e.g. ergothioneine from the king trumpet mushroom, Pleurotus eryngii .
• Group V. Membrane integrity and energy transfer: phosphatidylserine, 30 mg, Pleurotus eryngii.
• Group VI. Transport of fatty acids needed to activate aerobic metabolism at the mitochondrial level: Acetyl L-carnitine, 80 mg.
• Group VII. Activation of critical enzymes in the protection of mitochondria and mitochondrial electron transport: Catalase and peroxidase by ferrous gluconate, 8 mg.
Allergens: Contains soy from brewer's yeast enriched with CoQ10 and phosphatidylserine.
Instructions/mode of use
Take 2 capsules a day, one before breakfast and one before lunch, or as directed by a specialist.