HoloRam® Equilibrium contributes to the bio-regulation of the adaptive response to different types of stress. It is a harmonic combination of adaptogens and energy regulators of the neuro-vegetative system, the central nervous system and natural systems of stress response, which have been energetically activated to promote harmonious adaptation to the changing demands of the physical and emotional environment.
Adaptogens are substances, usually phytotherapeutic, that activate the ability to stimulate the biological responses of adaptation to stress.
This substrate, dosed and activated to increase its synergism in the regulation of stress, provides the information corresponding to the balance of central neurotransmission, neuro-vegetative, laterality and the response systems epiphysis-hypothalamus and hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal.
HoloRam® Equilibrium promotes:
- The balance of the nervous system when under conditions of strong adaptive demand.
- The energy response of global adaptation to exogenous and endogenous stress generators.
- The mechanisms of endocrine energy adaptation to stress.
- The energy regulation of the control axis of the biorhythms governed by the epiphysis-hypothalamus system.
- The restoration of energy regulation of the nervous, central and neuro-vegetative systems, as well as the response of the biofield to the demands that involve the psycho-neuro-endocrine regulation.
In the HoloRam® Equilibrium the soft sedative actions are harmonized with the tonic stimulant effects of phytotherapeutics of recognized adaptogen potential.
It contains Green tea.
Dietary supplements must not be used as substitutes of a varied and balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance. Keep out of children’s reach. Consult your specialist if you’re taking medication simultaneously.
For a better understanding, we have grouped their components into three categories:
- Group I. phytonutrients: Green tea nebulized extract (Thea sinensis (L.) Kuntze, leave, 20% total polyphenols) 94 mg, Aloe vera dried extract (Aloe vera, pulp of the leaves) 70 mg; Celandine powder (Chelidonium majus L., above ground parts, >0.6% total alkaloids expressed as chelidonine) 42 mg, Lemon balm powder (Melissa officinalis L., leave, >1% rosmarinic acid) 36 mg, Valerian powder (Valeriana officinalis L., >0.17% sesquiterpenoid acids, expressed as valeric acid) 26 mg, Valerian powder (Valeriana officinalis L. >0.17% sesquiterpenoid acids expressed as valerenic acid) 26 mg, St. John's wort nebulized extract (Hypericum perforatum L., above-ground parts, >0.3% hypericin) 26 mg, Thyme powder (Thymus vulgaris L., leaves and flowers, >1.2% essential oil) 21 mg, Eleutherococcus powder (Eleutherococcus senticosus (Rupr. et Maxim.) Maxim., root) 18 mg, Fireweed (Epilobium parviflorum Scheb., above-ground parts, >1% total flavonoids (hyperoside)) 16 mg, California poppy nebulized extract (Eschscholzia californica Cham. above-ground parts, >2% total flavonoids (routine)) 4 mg.
- Group II. Amino acids: L-Serine 21 mg.
- Group III. Minerals and vitamins: Magnesium gluconate (5.86% magnesium) 26 mg and Silicon dioxide 0.4 mg.
Instructions/mode of use
Take 1 capsule twice a day, or according to a specialist’s advice, before breakfast and evening supper.
Central Nervous System
60 capsules of 500 mg.
Aloe vera, California poppy, Celandine, Fireweed, Green tea, Lemon balm, Magnesium Gluconate, Siberian Ginseng, St. John's Wort, Thyme, Valerian