HoloRam® Digest contributes to restore, maintain and promote the energy balance of digestive functions.
The synergy of its components (amino acids, vitamins, trace elements, phytonutrients and enzymes) biophysically boosted, provides the information required for the energy balance of the following functions:
- Regulation of intestinal peristalsis, preventing constipation, which increases the absorption of toxins and diarrhea, which induces the elimination of nutrients. - Energetic activation, regeneration of cells of the intestinal mucous membrane, and protection of oxidative stress, avoiding both the problems of malabsorption and the pathological increase of permeability, inducing the absorption of endotoxins and allergens. - Regulation of the intestinal immune system, an essential component to maintain the overall health of the immune system. - Hepatoprotection and induction of the enzymatic activation required for the cleavage and absorption of the nutrients. - Regulation of the hepatobiliary and gastro-pancreatic secretory functions. - Balance of the microbiota thus inhibiting the proliferation of pathogenic germs and the production of bacterial toxins. - Balance of the enteric nervous system, regulating the response of the digestive tract to physical or emotional stress.
Dietary supplements must not be used as substitutes of a varied and balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance. Keep out of children’s reach.
For a better understanding, we have grouped their components into five categories:
- Group I. Mushrooms: Lion's Mane dried extract (Hericium erinaceus, body of the mushroom) 75 mg.
- Group II. Phytonutrients: Milk thistle dried extract (Silybum marianum (L.) Gaertn., seeds >80% Silymarine) 85 mg, Aloe vera dried extract (Aloe vera (L.) Burm. f., leaf pulp) 75 mg, Artichoke dried extract (Cynara scolymus L., leaves, >5% cynarin and derivatives) 30 mg, Agrimony dried extract (Agrimonia eupatoria L. above-ground parts) 25 mg.
- Group III. Digestive Enzymes: Lipase 25 mg, Alpha-amylase 15 mg.
- Group IV. Amino acids: L-Glutamine 70 mg, L-Arginine 20 mg, L-Methionine 15 mg.
- Group V Minerals and Vitamins: Magnesium malate 105 mg (≥ 20% magnesium) 35 mg, Zinc gluconate (14.35% zinc) 5 mg, Vitamin E (dl-tocopheryl acetate, 50% vitamin E (500-600 IU/g)) 4 mg, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal 5'-phosphate) 0,46 mg, Vitamin A (retinol acetate, 87.20% retinol) 266,66 μg, Folic acid (pteroylmonoglutamic acid) 66.66 μg.
Instructions/mode of use
Take 3 capsules a day, before breakfast, lunch and supper or according to a specialist's advice.