- Group II. Amino acids: L-Cysteine base 9 mg, L-Citruline-DL-Malate 9 mg, L-Phenylalanine 5 mg, L-Tyrosine 2.5 mg.
- Group III. Minerals: Copper gluconate (13.88% copper) 1.4 mg (copper is essential for the immunity regulation against bacterial infections), Zinc gluconate (14.34% zinc) 21 mg (zinc is the enzyme cofactor required for the immune bio-regulation of the viral infections), Selenium yeast (1 μg selenium / yeast mg) 13.75 mg (selenium is a trace element essential for the glutathione oxidase and one of the main anti free-radical agents).
- Group IV. Enzymes: Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone) 5 mg. Important for the energy production at a mitochondrial level, essential for cellular respiration.
- Group V. Vitamins: Beta carotene 10% 9.6 mg. Essential vitamin for the skin and epithelial health, including the bronchial mucus.
Instructions/mode of use
Take 1 capsule twice a day, even 3 times in acute cases, or according to a specialist´s advice. For maintenance 1 capsule is enough.
HoloRam® Aerovent stimulates the natural processes of biological regulation acting on the respiratory system, including paranasal sinuses, larynx, pharynx, trachea, bronchial tubes and lungs.
The biophysical combination and activation of these micronutrients, carefully selected and dosed thanks to their effect on the respiratory system, achieve an activator synergy in the processes of natural regulation linked to this system. This involves an energy stimulus of the following bio-regulation processes:
- Regulation of the natural systems of protection and regeneration of the respiratory epithelium: Calendula, Zinc and Beta carotene. - Regulation of the natural systems of the immunomodulation: Echinacea, Turmeric, Propolis, Reishi, Thyme, Rosemary. - Regulation of the bronchodilation natural systems: Thyme, Mullein, Elder, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine. - Regulation of the natural mucolytic and expectorant systems: Ginger, Mullein, Thyme, Borage, Cysteine. - Regulation of the antibacterial protection systems: Rosemary, Thyme, Turmeric, Propolis, Copper. - Regulation of the antiviral defense systems: Elder, Rosemary, Zinc. - Input of vitamins and natural antioxidants: Rose Hip, Turmeric, Rosemary, Coenzyme Q10, Beta carotene, Selenium.
Dietary supplements must not be used as substitutes of a varied and balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance. Keep out of children’s reach.